I made this post over on FB the other day. Long day, frustration, consternation, canceled appointments had me "overcharged and under-exposed". There was an hour of day left so I went out and worked on the culvert for the driveway. I still have a pile of cement to move with a 2-wheeler and then sand and gravel to fill in. But it was good, felt much better when I left.
I was asked why I said that "lift heavy things".
1. It's good for a man to lift heavy things, it releases testosterone and that will help settle down the mind/body. Nothing to lift? Chop firewood.....
2. Letting all that energy buildup and remain with no direction creates other problems. Sore jaw from clenching, pulled muscles, headache etc
3. Other people all want to control you, don't let them. Lift heavy things means you still can.
4. It needs to get done, no one will care about your plans, in fact, some people enjoy messing up others plans.


No comments:
Post a Comment